At Crimson Lake

12:37

Hey =)
Yesterday I was at the concert of a friend of mine. His band – Crimson Lake – was playing at Replugged in Vienna. I never heard some of songs of him before, but they were so great! He told me, that he was ill till the day before, but however his voice was so great! Also Benni played the bass guitar and the rhythm guitar very well. I didn’t know the other members of the band; maybe I saw them at Bennis house sometime. But they were all very good! They weren’t just a teenager band making noise, they were playing their own songs and they were so good that I couldn’t believe that they are self-written.
Ok … enough bad English, now some photos. I wasn’t the official photographer, so I wasn’t able to walk much around. I hope you like the pictures…. It’s the first time I’m taking pictures of a concert.    
my very favorite picture...

the flyer ... But the photo on it is a bit old,
because they have a keyboarder now.

here is the new keyboarder Balthasar (real cool name^^)



Benni became quite hot *lough*
I'm not aloud to say that, because I know him since we were seven ^^

Oh and there was a very good bar^^ With a hot barkeeper ^^ (not her!)

Some pictures of the location:
it was in the celler ... like always ;)

Always I take some pictures of the hallways to the toilets ...

upstairs there was a little bar ...
all this people are watching a final warcraft battle o.O 

And now some pictures, I like but they aren't so good ...
just for the atmosphere ...


I think thats the guitar-guy ^^

Crimons Lake are making Experimental Rock.
Visit them on Facebook!

In Deutsch noch etwas: Crimson Lake bedeutet so viel wie "Blutroter See/Teich", daher haben die vier Herren auch rote Hosen an *like*. Benni - der Sänger - kenne ich seit einer Ewigkeit und wusste dass er eine hammer Stimme hat - er war auch sehr lange bei den Wiener Sängerknaben, bis er aufgehört hat, weil ihm die Tourneen zu viel geworden sind. Und in Bands spielt er auch seit ich mich erinnern kann *lach* Aber jetzt konnte ich ihn mal richtig hören, nicht nur Proben und bin total begeistert! Wirklich gut! Leider gibt es noch keine Lieder im Internet, aber er hat eine Solo-CD aufgenommen ;)

LG
Beth






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images